Featuring a sauna, Holiday Homes in Novoye Koshkino is located in Shlisselburg and provides comfortable accommodation. It also offers a lake.Guests of the vacation rental have access to its wide variety of outdoor activities, such as horse riding and fishing.
This hotel is located in the UNESCO heritage town of Shlisselburg, a 15-minute walk from the River Neva Embankment. Petrovskaya Hotel offers a 24-hour reception and a fully equipped kitchen.Rooms at Petrovskaya Hotel are individually decorated and feature warm colours.
Offering views of the Neva River and the historic town of Schlisselburg, this guest house is a 3-minute walk from the Staroladozhskiy Canal. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and the bathrooms have heated floors.Rooms at Shlisselburg Guest House feature wooden floors and a flat-screen TV.
Located in the historical centre of Shlisselburg, just 200 yards from the Neva River Embankment, Atlantida hotel features a sauna, BBQ facilities and free Wi-Fi. The bank of Ladozhskoye Lake is a 5-minute walk away.Overlooking the city, therooms feature a desk and a flat-screen TV.
Located in natural surroundings in Poselok imeni Morozova, on the bank of the Neva River, Dragunsky Ruchey Holiday Park offers self-catering accommodation.The comfortable holiday home feature a fireplace and a flat-screen TV. Guests can cook at the fully equipped kitchen with a stove, fridge and microwave.
Located 200 yards from the Neva River in Shlisselburg, Noteburg Hotel offers a sauna and a terrace. Free WiFi and free parking are available on site.The rooms feature air conditioning, a working area, TV and hairdryer.
Mini Hotel Kobona provides a comfortable setting when in Shlisselburg. It also offers snow sports.The vacation rental has 7 well-appointed lodgings that are accompanied by a variety of essential facilities to ensure guests have a comfortable stay.
Shlisselburg is a town in Kirovsky District of Leningrad Oblast, Russia, located at the head of the Neva River on Lake Ladoga, 35 kilometers east of St. Petersburg. From 1944 to 1992, it was known as Petrokrepost.