Go Hotels
Home > Sweden > Soderhamn Sweden Flag

We have 6 hotels in Soderhamn.

First Hotel Statt Soderhamn Star Rating 3        
Oxtorgsgatan 17

This bright, downtown hotel in a colorful 19th-century building is a 6-minute walk from the striking Ulrika Eleonora Kyrka baroque church and 1 km from Söderhamn station.Subdued rooms with wooden floors offer free Wi-Fi, work desks, and flat-screen TVs. Upgraded quarters add armchairs and tea and coffeemakers.
Best Western Hotell SoderH Star Rating 3        
Montörsbacken 4

This casual hotel is a 7-minute walk from Söderhamn train station and a 2.5-km drive from Faxeholm historic landmark.Relaxed rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers; some have minibars.
Centralhotellet Soderhamn Star Rating 3        

Standard class hotel with a total of 27 rooms. The hotel is located in Soderhamn City Center.Please note reception opening hours-07.
Hotell Linblomman Star Rating 3        
Västra Tullgatan 17

Our family owned hotel was built in 1989 and offers the advantage of the big hotel as well as the charm and service of the small hotel. The hotel has 28 rooms/70 beds, all equipped with shower, cable-TV, telephone and free connection to internet via broadband. At the top floor there are a TV-corner with freeze, refrigerator and water-boiler for our guests.
Funemassen Star Rating 1.5        
Byggnad 16

Funemassen is set in Soderhamn and is close to nearby landmarks, such as the Soderhamn F15 Aviation Museum.The hotel has 20 rooms that are equipped with all the necessities to ensure a comfortable stay.On-site dining options include a restaurant, which is a convenient place to enjoy a meal.

Soderhamn offers a comfortable setting while in Soderhamn. It also provides a garden.Soderhamn provides comfortable rooms, furnished to accommodate the requirements of any guest.
More on Soderhamn .
Söderhamn is a locality and the seat of Söderhamn Municipality, Gävleborg County, Sweden with 11,761 inhabitants in 2010.The most popular tourist attraction is Oskarsborg, a tower built in 1895 on the top of a hill close to the town centre.